It’s up to you to make time for your writing, but we can help!
Join Elaine and Jennifer, both professionally trained therapists, for an inspirational day dedicated to relaxation, creativity, and getting past your resistance.
Your day away will include:
- prompted writing exercises, voluntary reading and feedback opportunities
- silent, unstructured time to work on whatever creative project you would like to bring (or just spend time relaxing, writing in your journal, or meditating in our yoga space)
- time to discuss and plot out your novel
- guided meditation
- snacks and refreshments including a delicious lunch
- appropriate for new and experienced writers
- 10:00 – 10:30 welcome and introduction
- 10:30 – 1:00: guided mediation and writing practice with breaks to go for a walk or relax and absorb your story
- 1:00 – 2:00: lunch
- 2:00 – 3:30: silent creative practice or plotting and discussion time
- 3:30 – 4:00: sharing, debriefing, wrap-up
Date: Sunday, November 27th
Time: 10:00 am until 4:00 pm
Location: 15 Patson Crt, in the countryside near Mount Albert, Ontario
Cost: $75.00 per day (includes morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch).
Click HERE to read our cancellation policy.